Monday, December 26, 2011

Every Girl Should be a Bendel Girl!

I love Henri Bendel. It’s one of my favorite stores to visit on 5th avenue while in New York City. The brown and white stripes of Henri Bendel marked the forefront of fashion in the early 1900s when store founder Henry Willis Bendel, a milliner by trade, decorated New York’s elite in his accessories. When I was in the hunt of a good Christmas gift for my friends, I knew Bendel’s would be the place to find it.
I picked these amazing, yet simple bow studs to give to my friends for Christmas. They are everyday earrings, a nice little pair to dress up your run to the grocery store outfit. I loved these earrings because the backs were just as amazing as the front of the earrings.


If you haven’t made yourself a Bendel girl, you need to NOW. Henri Bendel has great accessories and handbags and everything in the store would make a great gift for your friends! I could spend hours on henribendel.com and if you click it, I promise you will too! Here are some pictures from Bendel’s 5th Avenue Holiday windows too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you leave your link to your blog, I'll be sure to check it out!