Tuesday, December 20, 2011

GAGA's Workshop in Barney's

I love Simon Doonan. He’s been the creative ambassador at large for Barney’s for awhile as well as a writer for the Slate. Not to mention he’s married to another favorite of mine, Jonathan Adler! Simon Doonan puts up the best Holiday windows out I have ever seen. Last year’s Holiday Foodie Window (see few posts below) was absolutely amazing and then this year he did not only do the windows, but he transformed the entire 5th floor of Barney’s into Gaga’s Workshop. The workshop sold a lot of goodies Lady GaGa related from Alexander McQueen heels cookies (I LOVED THIS, but was $78!) to jewelry, clothes, makeup and stuffed monsters. 25% of the proceeds went to the Lady GaGa’s Born This Way Foundation.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you leave your link to your blog, I'll be sure to check it out!