Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've Got Sole.

After months of sole searching for a good pair to wear at my friend’s wedding, I’ve decided on a pair of the KORS Michael Kors peep toe pump. It was a hard decision considering how much I was set on a pair of Sergio Rossi and fell in love with a pair of Brian Atwood, but in the end I based my decision on a good heel no higher than 5″ and with a solid black heel that wouldn’t stand out in comparison to the other girls shoes.

I purchased the Sadie peep toe pump by KORS Michael Kors from Zappos. The shoe is made out of a gorgeous calf leather with a 4 1/4″ heel. They gave me a good height, without seeming “too tall” and I felt instant comfort. Zappos is a great website to get shoes, handbags, and accesories at a good price. Shipping is free and it’s fast! I ordered my shoes Saturday morning and received them by Monday afternoon. I’ve been obsessively looking at the Alexander McQueen accessories since re-discovering Zappos though and may have to spoil myself again pretty soon!

Now I begin my search for a brand new handbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you leave your link to your blog, I'll be sure to check it out!