Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sole Searchin'.

For months now I’ve been searching for an amazing pair of peep toe pumps to wear to my friend, Kathryn’s wedding. I’ve had my heart set on a pair of Sergio Rossi mini peep toe pump, but this week I finally made my way to Nordstrom and didn’t fall “in love” with them. My next go to shoes were these pair of Brian Atwood suede and ostrich leather pumps. They are 5″ with a 1 1/2″ platform, so they’re comparable to a 3 1/2″ heel.



The ones that I were able to try on were too big, so I’m awaiting the new shipment at Nordstrom to decide if I want them! They felt amazing on, very comfortable and because of the platform, they aren’t super high, which I always say ‘The higher the heel, the better’, but I don’t want to tower the rest of the bridesmaids.
The back of the Brian Atwood ‘Blayne’ heel

The reason why I didn’t go ahead and order them is because as much as I love these heels and I love Brian Atwood shoes, the gold on the back of the heel looks better in picture than it does in person. The gold metallic heel almost cheapens what is a great pair of Brian Atwood pumps and they are far from that.
 
So my sole searchin’ continues, but very well may end up back here. My go to designer is always Michael Kors and I already saw a black peep toe pump by Michael Kors I might end up with if I come to a dead end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! If you leave your link to your blog, I'll be sure to check it out!